I applied to my very first law school last night. I was granted a merit-based fee waiver and decided to go ahead and send it early even though I’m re-taking the LSAT in a month. I e-mailed the school, and they said to go ahead and apply now and they’ll hold my application until my new score comes in.
1 down, 15 more schools to go. This will probably be the only school I apply to until after Christmas only because I want my new score to be visible. Everything else is done.
Here we go.